Friday, August 25, 2006

Champions League draw


UEFA Champions League draw Liverpool against Galatasaray, PSV and Bordeaux. In comparison, on paper, this might look easy, but definitely i would consider it a group of trickery and sudden death. All the teams have over the recent years done exceptionally well in their respective leagues especially PSV, and Galatasaray are never an easy opponent to play with especially so in Turkey. Bordeaux over the last two seasons been performing well in the French Liga. An expected £68 million dollar windfall for UEFA Champions League will force Rafa to take this competition seriously and as expected, Liverpool will be tipped to qualify the Group Stage.

2 comments:

Gerek! said...

Tag me mate .. Thanx

http://liverpoollivesinme.blogspot.com/

FB21

worsthotels said...

Hi

I would like to draw your attention to a charity fundraiser that I am running. I have traded from a piece of old rope up to a Liverpool away shirt from last season that was made for Xabi Alonso and does not have the Carlsberg logo on it.
Liverpool FC sent it to me and I now need to spread the word so I can trade it for something better and raise more money for a congenital heart disease charity. It has been valued at around £300 but I would like to trade it for something better rather than selling it

The URL is

http://money-for-old-rope.blogspot.com

please, please visit and publicise it on your website or at least give me a link so I can keep the momentum of this fundraiser going.

Thank you,

Paul Youngson.